Friday, April 2, 2010

Who am I?

I am Serena. I am 33 years old. I have been married for 14 years. My marriage has survived the terrible trial of adultery. But more importantly I have survived. I want to share my story, and hopefully help bring insight, perspective and healing to anyone else who may have suffered, or be suffering the terrible pain of betrayal in a marriage.

As I take you through my journey, I welcome comments and questions. Please be aware that I don't claim to be an expert on relationships, not by any stretch of the imagination. But I believe in marriage, I believe in family, I believe in healing, and I believe in forgiveness.

My healing and perspective come from deep seeded religious beliefs and I will refer to them often throughout the telling of my story. I don't think you have to share my religion for us to relate, because we are bound by our common experience, and human feelings.


~Serena

No comments: